Summer road trip

We booked our summer holidays last week and I am still losing sleep over it. Excitement levels are high.

Who knew we would have this disaster affect our lives,  thankful this year we booked our holidays near the end of summer so we can work hard and kill it right now to do what we need to for work.

We have a long drive ahead of us, and it makes me smile. I've always been fond of road trips. Most certain that I always will. I have been looking forward to it for months. The majority of our trip will be experiencing new places (the best feeling right) and other bit of it relaxing in and around John's "hometown", Trail BC.

Here is a reminder to myself for what we will be working so hard for this summer...sigh



 
 
 

 


(photo credits: random google searches will suffice)
 
Hope to have sweet ones of my own to share.



Comments

Popular Posts