ding dong..

Wednesday..I had it planned, drop Noah at the dayhome and study.

Wake up...

n: "mommy can i stay with you today?"
p: "no babe, you gotta go to lauries so I can study."
n: "no mom, i want to stay with you..please...please...pretty please."
p: "oohhh honey, your making this so hard."
n: "i want to stay with you cause i dont want to sleep that long and laurie doesnt have pancakes."
p: (message laurie and laugh at his ridiculous) "ok honey, you can stay with me."

2 minutes later...

n: "mom what are you waiting for, you gonna make my pancakes or what?"
p: (you little bugger)

So we made pancakes and he ground coffe beans, happiness restored. Therefore had some time for silliness. This kid can be such a clown, featured below.



2 minutes later...

Potty break.

p: "hun you have to shut the lid, flush and wash your hands"
n: "ugh...i have to do everything around here!"
p: (you little bugger) giggle giggle.

Pancakes were made and eaten. I was able to study. He played. Thank you Noah.


I made portuguese chicken which was so delicious.

 
Then there was a knock on the door...




Captain America arrived and felt it was necessary to make 4 loaves of banana bread, also delish. Noah/captain helped with the mashing...he takes it very seriously.



He crashed on John at 6:30pm, breaks my heart

 
but I HAD to wake him (been there done that before, toddler all nighter no thank you see below)



Plus he needed to shit, shower and shave...you know all the bed rituals.




Comments

Popular Posts